- Pour the sugar and salt in a bowl then put the maltose into it. Mix them well. And at the same time add in the butter. Then add in Ingredient (2) of the filling. Divide into 20 shares. (Keep the filling in the fridge for couple hours, it will make the paste harder and will be easier for the work later.)
- Use ingredients of the dough to prepare "Crispy Pastry" (detailed description in FAQ) 20 shares.
- Wrap the filling into pastry, press it to flat pie-shape by your palm then lay it on the non-stick-bake-tray.
(You can refer to the pictures showed in "Lo-Bok Pastry" to wrap the cakes.)
- Press the wrapped pastries by palm to flatted them (about 1.5cm thick)
- Set oven to 385°F, put the bake-tray on middle rack of the oven and bake about 18 to 20 minutes.