Ingredients:(for 25 Rolls)
- Spring Rolls pastry 1 pack (25 sheets)
- Bean sprout 1000g
- Carrot 150g
- Bean curd 1 pack
- Chinese leek 100g
- Ground meat 500g
- Soy sauce 2 teaspoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Sesame oil 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil a few
||Prepare the Filling
- Clean the bean sprout and Chinese leek. Shred the carrot, and bean curd. Chop the Chinese leek.
- Stir fry the pork with oil, sesame oil, soy sauce and salt until the pork turns brown. Add the shredded carrot, bean curd, stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts stir fry them until the bean sprouts turn a little bit soft, then add the chopped leek. Blend them then put filling into a big bowl (Drain the filling) and set aside for cooling down.
||Wrap it up
- Put about 1/2 cup of filling on the pastry and roll it up as showed in pictures. Seal it with sticky dough.
- Deep fry them until the spring rolls turn golden brown.
- Ready to serve.
- Drain the filling to very dry is very important and easy for wrapping.
- If you don't want to finish all the spring rolls, just deep fry them just for a while. Then you can put the leftover in the oven to heat up and they won't get burned after you bake them.
© Copyright 2003-2004 TOMMY's KITCHEN