- 3 kohlrabi
- salt 1 teaspoon
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- vinegar 2 tablespoons
- sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- sesame oil 1 tablespoon
- chilli oil 2 tablespoons
- cilantro a few
- Peel the kohlrabi and slice in to 3/16 inch thick and about 1 and 1/2 x 1 inch square.
- Blend 1 teaspoon salt with the sliced kohlrabi and rub them gently. Set them aside for half an hour.
- Rinse the sliced kohlrabi and drain them. Then put them in a big bowl, add (c)~(j) in and blend them well. Put the fridge for an hour to chill the salad. Ready for serve.
- You can adjust the flavouring according your preference.
- If you don't have chilli oil, you can use the minced chilli pepper instead.
© Copyright 2003-2004 TOMMY's KITCHEN