Ingredients: (Serve for 3 persons)
- Rice 2 cups
- Pork Sirloin steak 3pcs
- Marinate sauce:
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- soy sauce 2 teaspoons
- sugar 1 teaspoon
- white wine 1 teaspoon
- garlic 1 clove
- All purpose flour
- Bread crumbles
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Egg 3
|Make the meal:
- Cook the rice.
- Use the mullet to hammer steaks to very thin. Marinate then for 30 minutes.
- Spread the flour on top of those steaks, rub them until steaks all covered by sticky flour mixture.
- Put some bread crumbles on a big plate and dip the steaks with crumbles till it's all covered by crumbles.
- Pour a cup of oil into your fry pan and heat it up.
- Put the steaks in hot oil and pan fry them (both side) till them turn golden brown.
- Pan fry the eggs.
- Put some rice on a big plate. Set a steak and an egg and lettuce on the side.
- Ready for serve.
- You can cut off the salt and soy sauce to half when marinate.
- Use some red MISO, 1/2 cup of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of white wine, blend them well and boil.
- Pour the sauce on the steaks.
- Cut off the salt and soy sauce to half when marinate.
- Use a Chicken bouillon cube, 2 cups of water, some shredded carrot and green onion, boil them then add the cornstarch to make it syrupy.
- Whip an egg and pour in the sauce. When the egg looks half-done. Turn off the heat and pour the sauce on steaks.
© Copyright 2003-2004 TOMMY's KITCHEN