Ingredients: (Serve for 3 persons)
- Spaghettini 450g
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast 2pcs
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- English cucumber
- Sesame sauce 4T
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 2T
- Sugar 1/2T
- Vinegar 1/2T
- Warm water 6T
- Hot pepper oil (optional)
|Prepare the special sesame sauce:
- Mix (f) ~ (k) together and blend them well.
|Make the Salad:
- Spread salt on the chicken breasts.
- Put chicken breasts in microwave oven, use 100% power cook for 7 minutes. (It depends on how big the breasts.)
- Set the done chicken breasts to cold and shred them.
- Boil the spaghettini. While it's done, soak in cold water until it becomes cold. Drain and set aside.
- Shred the English cucumber and carrot.
- Blend some spaghettini with some English cucumber and carrot and the special sesame sauce.
Add some hot pepper oil if you prefer spicy food.
- Ready for serve.
© Copyright 2003-2004 TOMMY's KITCHEN