- Beef short ribs 500~600g
- Soy sauce 5 teaspoons
- Baked sesame 2 teaspoons
- Chopped green onion 1/2 cup
- Grinded garlic 3 teaspoons
- Grinded ginger 2 teaspoons
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Sesame oil 2 teaspoon
- Grind pepper 1 teaspoon
- White wine 1 teaspoon
- Half an apple (grinded) or apple sauce 3 teaspoons
|Marinate the beef:
- Mix all the ingredients (b)~(l) together. Rinse the short ribs and marinate in the mixture for at least 2 hours. (Overnight is the best.)
- Put the marinated short ribs into 375°F preheated oven (middle rack), roast about 35~40 minutes. (As your personal preference.)
- Don't roast the beef soaking in the sauce mixture. Just lay the sauce mixture on the meat as showed in picture. And do that for twice during the roasting.
- You can use steak or chicken legs instead of short ribs. And change the roast-time accordingly.
- You can barbecue the beef instead of roasting. Or use 1 cup of oil to panfry the beef. The different cooking ways all taste good.
© Copyright 2003-2004 TOMMY's KITCHEN