- Skinless chicken breast 300g
- Iceberg lettuce 4~5 leaves
- Chopped green onion 1/3 cup
- Soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- White wine 1 teaspoon
- Cornstarch 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil 4~5 teaspoons
- Roast Eel Sauce (or oyster sauce) 2 teaspoons
- Baked sesame 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Chilli pepper a few (optional)
- Slice chicken meat then stripe the meat.
- Marinate the meat in the mixture of (d)~(g) for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and dry the lettuce. Shred the lettuce and set it aside.
- Before stir-fry the meat, put the cornstarch in the meat and blend then well.
- Spread the shredded lettuce on a big plate.
- Pour the oil in the high-heated wok. Put the chopped green onion in wok and stir-fry for 10 seconds. Put the meat in wok and stir-fry it. After about 30 seconds. Pour 2 teaspoons of roast eel sauce (and chilli pepper, if you like) in the wok, keep stir-frying until the meat is done. Spread the sesame on the meat.
- Lay the cooked meat evenly on the lettuce. Ready for serving.
- Frozen meat is easier for slice and striping.
- Stripe the meat in to 1/8 x 1/8 inch and about 1 and 1/2 inch long.
- "Jade green" means the shredded lettuce.
© Copyright 2003-2004 TOMMY's KITCHEN