Ingredients:(serving 3 persons)
- Vermicelli (you can buy it at Wal-Mart)
- Chicken breast 1piece
- Shrimp 15pcs
- Squid a few
- Onion 1/2
- Napa a few (shredded)
- Bean sprouts a few
- soy sauce 1/2 cup
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- sugar 1 teaspoon.
|Fry the noodles:
- Soak the rice noodles in cool water until the noodles turn soft
- Slice the chicken breast and onion. Shell the shrimps.
- Stir fry onion first then put the shrimps, squid and beans and sauce in and keep stir-frying until they are done.
- Add in the shredded Napa and stir fry.
- Pour a cup of water and boil.
- Put the rice noodles and bean sprouts in the pan and stir-fry (actually, it's more like blending than stir-frying.) until the water was absorbed by the noodles.
- Ready for serving.
© Copyright 2003-2004 TOMMY's KITCHEN