Ingredients: (Serve for 3 persons)
- Rice 2cups
- Chicken thighs 4pcs
- Marinate sauce:
- salt 1 teaspoon
- soy sauce 3 teaspoons
- white wine 2 teaspoons
- sesame oil 1/2 teaspoon
- Bacon 2 stripes
- Brown mushroom 6pcs
- Small peach tomato 12pcs
- Green beans 1/2 cup
- Lettuce (optional)
- Onion 1/4
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
|Make the Paella:
- Remove the skins and bones of the thighs. Cut them into big pieces.
- Marinate the meat in the sauce.
- Rinse the rice and soak in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Pan fry the marinated chicken meats and shredded bacon until they turns brown. Put them aside.
- Chop the onion and stir fry.
- Drain the rice then pour in the pan stir with onion and pour in 2 cups of water, add the salt and soy sauce. Stir then cover the lid and boil for 3 minutes with high-heat.
- Put those fried meats, bacon, tomatoes, shredded mushrooms on the rice. Cover the lid and keep boiling for 10 minutes with middle-low heat.
- Open the cover and spread the beans on top on the rice. Then cover the pan again. Turn the heat off. Set the rice in pan for 10 minutes.
- Set the rice in plates and put some lettuce on the side if you like.
- Ready for serve.
© Copyright 2003-2004 TOMMY's KITCHEN