- Chicken thigh or whole leg 3 pieces
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Orange juice 2 teaspoons
- Garlic 1 clove
- Soy sauce 2 teaspoons*
- Salt 1/2 teaspoons*
|     * According to your preference|
- Rinse the chicken and dry it. Put (b)~(g) into a microwave oven tray, blend them well then marinate the chicken for 2 hours. You can stab couple pinholes on the chicken to get the better marinate result. (Turn the chicken over after an hour.)
- Put the tray in the microwave oven, setup timer for cooking 8 minutes. Then take the chicken out, turn over, cook in full power for another 8 minutes.
- Ready for serve.
- Use the low-salt soy sauce. Then you can put more soy sauce make the chicken like very tasteful dark grown colour, and it won't taste so salty.
- First 8-minute set the skin side down, the last 8-minute turn the skin side up. Then the skin will be shinny brown, and it won't be greasy. It tastes good!
© Copyright 2003-2004 TOMMY's KITCHEN